What we collect
- Log Files & Cookies
As you already know that many websites uses or collects log files. As like other websites, w5h1.com also collects and uses log files from our website visitors. Log files will help you to surf website better. Log files will collects information which includes both Personal & Non-Personal data.
- Personal Information
We collect the Personal Information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the post updates. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address etc. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
- Non-Personal Information
We also collects Non-Personal information like the browser name and version, the type of computer, Mobile Phone, Tablet models and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the type of operating system & version and the Internet service providers Web browser cookies & Beacons.
This also includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable utilized and other similar information.
How we use the collected information
We at https://tspolycet.com may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently. We may use the information to improve our services.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics articles, Newsletters we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails If User decides to option to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include Breaking News, company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Third party websites & Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- Google Adsense & Double Click DART Cookie
- Google use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to https://tspolycet.com and other sites on the Internet.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS POLYCET-2018, please keep visiting our TG Polytechnic website https://tspolycet.com. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....