TS POLYCET Self Reporting & Joining Letter Download 2017 after payment of challan in online mode or in cash at any SBI bank. Telangana Polytechnic 1st Phase counselling allotments released on 09th June, 2017. After downloading allotment candidates have to pay fee by challan and self report in the official website and download joining letter and report in their respective college on or before 16th June, 2017.
- Allotments of candidates have been released on 09-06-2017 AFTER FIRST PHASE. The candidates are informed to report on or before 16-06-2017 at the allotted college duly paying the amount through challan and submit Xerox copies of all original certificates, receipt of certificates, allotment order, joining report and fee paid challan in the college.
Self Reporting System will be available from 13/06/2017.
- Candidates were instructed to pay the amount through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or in CASH through challan in any branch of State Bank of India and obtain two counterfoils of challan duly stamped and signed.
- Candidate after 24 hours of payment in bank shall login and express his/her willingness to accept the allotment through SELF REPORTING SYSTEM. The check box against such candidates will only be enabled to perform joining details entry by the college.
- Candidate reporting at college directly shall be instructed to report through self-reporting system or at the nearest HLC for updating his joining details; otherwise, his/her allotment is cancelled and will be treated as a vacancy for subsequent phase of counseling.
- Candidates have been instructed to accept their willingness to join the allotted college/course through self reporting system. Candidate shall use his credentials such as POLYCET hallticket number, loginID, date of birth and the password set by self to login and express willingness by click on Self reporting system. The check box against the candidates reported through self reporing system will be highlighted(Enabled).
Check TS POLYCET 1st Phase College allotments 2017Related Content:
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS POLYCET-2018, please keep visiting our TG Polytechnic website https://tspolycet.com. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....