The candidates who have participated in Phase-I Counseling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested Colleges assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
Check TS POLYCET 2nd Counselling Dates 2021
The eligible candidates can attend for Certificate Verification and exercise options in Final Phase, if they have not attended earlier and can exercise options. The candidates who have participated in First Phase Counselling can exercise
options using their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule mentioned above, and it is advised to exercise options for interested Polytechnics only assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
|Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification for not attended candidates in First Phase||23rd August, 2021|
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates in the Final Phase||24th August, 2021|
|Exercising Web Options||24th – 25th August, 2021|
|Freezing of Web Options||25th August, 2021|
|Provisional 2nd Phase Allotments||27th August, 2021|
|Payment of Tuition Fee and Self Reporting through website in online||27th – 31st August, 2021|
|Candidate Reporting at allotted college||01st September, 2021|
|Commencement of Academic Session||01st September, 2021|
|Orientation Day||01st – 04th September, 2021|
|Commence of Class Work||06th September, 2021|
- Allotted candidates have to self report on 27th – 31st August, 2021 and submit original certificates in allotted colleges in both the days
- For downloading the candidates allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password, and Date of Birth in Candidates login in https://tspolycet.nic.in
- IMPORTANT:-The candidates shall refer to https://tspolycet.nic.in for information regarding addition or deletion of any Polytechnic Colleges/Courses up to the day proposed for exercising options.
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seats so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their Phase-I allotment.
- And any other eligible candidates.
- Options given in the Phase-1 will not be considered for allotment & candidates have to exercise web options afresh.
- Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise options once again.
- Candidates shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options exercised a fresher, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on previous allotment which was vacated.
- Candidate has to exercise as many options as possible to avoid disappointment of not getting a seat.
FEE TO BE PAID: (AT THE TIME OF CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION):
1. Processing Fee: Rs.600/- (OC/BC), Rs.300/-(SC/ST).
2. The Tuition Fee payable after allotment varies between Rs. 3800/- to Rs. 15500/- per annum depending on type of college allotted.
The reimbursement of Tuition Fee in respect of all eligible candidates will be as per the orders issued by The Government of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States from time to time. However, all the candidates have to pay Rs 600/- towards TS-SBTET recognition fee as prescribed.
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS POLYCET, please keep visiting our TG Polytechnic website https://tspolycet.com. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....