TS POLYCET 2nd Counselling Dates 2018: Telangana Polytechnic second shift web counseling & certificate verification schedule is available now. Candidates can attend 2nd Phase certificate verification & web counseling as per given schedule below. Candidates can check detailed schedule, notification, required documents, counselling fee ect of TS POLYCET 2018 at www.tspolycet.com.
The candidates who have participated in Phase-I Counseling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested Colleges assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
Check TS POLYCET 2nd Counselling Dates 2018 Available here
|Schedule for Certificate Verification & Exercise Options for All Locations.
Reporting Time 09:00 AM.
|Schedule for Certificate Verification for those who are not verified earlier||Schedule for Options Entry for All|
|Date||Ranks Called||Date||Ranks Called|
|11th July, 2018||1||Last||11th – 12th July, 2018||1||Last|
- Allotments will be placed in the website https://tspolycet.nic.in on 13-07-2018 after 8:00 P.M.
- Allotted candidates have to self report on 14th & 15th June and submit original certificates in allotted colleges in both the days
- For downloading the candidates allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password, and Date of Birth in Candidates login in https://tspolycet.nic.in
- IMPORTANT:-The candidates shall refer to https://tspolycet.nic.in for information regarding addition or deletion of any Polytechnic Colleges/Courses up to the day proposed for exercising options.
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seats so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their Phase-I allotment.
- And any other eligible candidates.
- Options given in the Phase-1 will not be considered for allotment & candidates have to exercise web options afresh.
- Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise options once again.
- Candidates shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options exercised a fresher, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on previous allotment which was vacated.
- The Special Category candidates (Sports/NCC/CAP/PH/Anglo-Indian) who did not get their certificates verified earlier should get their certificates verified now at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad only.
- Candidates residing in Quli-Qutub-Shahi Urban development area have to produce certificate of residence and ration card to take seats available in Q.Q.Govt Polytechnic, Hyderabad and they have to attend certificate verification at Q.Q.Govt Polytechnic, Chandulal Baradari, Opp to Zoo Park, Old City, Hyderabad.
FEE TO BE PAID: (AT THE TIME OF CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION):
1. Processing Fee: Rs.600/- (OC/BC), Rs.300/-(SC/ST).
2. The Tuition Fee payable after allotment varies between Rs. 3800/- to Rs. 15500/- per annum depending on type of college allotted.
The reimbursement of Tuition Fee in respect of all eligible candidates will be as per the orders issued by The Government of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States from time to time. However, all the candidates have to pay Rs 600/- towards TS-SBTET recognition fee as prescribed.
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS POLYCET-2020, please keep visiting our TG Polytechnic website https://tspolycet.com. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....