TS POLYCET 2019 Application: Telangana State Polytechnic (Diploma) entrance exam online applications accepts from official website https://polycetts.nic.in. Candidates can reigster for this entrance test from 14th March to 04th April, 2019. For latest information regarding this application from keep visiting this page.
Candidates can register for Telangana Polytechnic Diploma entrance exam through Online from official website https://polycetts.nic.in. All the candidates who are looking to apply for polytechnic entrance exam can apply from below link. The Online registration form for Telangana CEEP (TS POLYCET) 2019 starts from 14th March and can fill online applications till 04th April, 2019 (Upto 05:00 PM).
Previous year applications were accepted from 14-03-2018 in official website https://polycetts.nic.in. Check detailed POLYCET Notification from here. Before applying we request all the candidates to have a look at courses offered in this entrance exam.
Steps in registering for TS POLYCET 2019 Entrance
– Fill details in the Application Form
– Upload Photo & Signature
– Pay Application fee
– Download Hall Ticket
How to Apply for TS POLYCET 2019 Online Application:
- Open https://polycetts.nic.in only in Internet Explorer 9.0 or above. If you are not able to open or if you face any problem use these setting. Check IE Instructions of Browser Default setting and also check General Instructions for users.
- From Home Page click on File Application and fill the details of your 10th Board, Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth & Tenth Passing Year as per records and click on Show Application.
- Check your address details (House number, Village/street, Mandal /town/city, District, PIN code, Mobile number) for correspondence carefully.
- Fill in the place where you would like to appear for examination. Refer the table of examination/ help line centers
- Enter the area code to which you are local to Telangana.
- Enter your reservation category (BC/SC/ST)
- Enter your special category, if any ( CAP/SP/PH/NCC ).
- Fill in minority community details (other than Hindu) as entered in your school records
- Fill in your Willingness to appear the examination in Urdu medium. Examination in Urdu medium will be conducted only at Hyderabad center.
- Fill in the Aadhaar UID Number.
- In the next step upload your Photo & Signature.
- Pay Application Fee & Download Hall Ticket after submitting your application.
- After successful submission of your application your hall ticket will be generated.
- Check all the details correctly and attend exam center with all the requirements on given date in hall ticket.
- All the best.
Important Note: In POLYCET 2019 Offline Applications are not accepted.
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS POLYCET-2018, please keep visiting our TG Polytechnic website https://tspolycet.com. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....