TS POLYCET Counselling Notification for admission into diploma courses released on May 26, 2023. Check TS POLYCET 2023 rank wise counselling dates, certificate verification slot registration, rank wise document verifying timings, web counseling schedule announced by SBTET at https://tspolycet.nic.in. All the Qualified candidates of TS POLYCET 2023 are informed to attend document verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) for admission into Polytechnics as per the schedule given under.
SBTET on behalf of TSCHE released Telangana Polytechnic admission counselling notification at tspolycet.nic.in. All the candidates who qualified in the entrance test can attend certification verification & web counseling as per schedule given below. Candidates can check detailed counselling notification from below.
TS POLYCET 2023 Counselling Schedule
|1||Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking to selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification.||June 14 to June 18, 2023|
|2||Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked|
|June 16 to 19, 2023|
|3||Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||June 16 to 21, 2023|
|4||Freezing Options||June 21, 2023|
|5||Provisional allotment of seats to candidates||June 25. 2023|
|6||Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through official website||June 25 – 29, 2023|
|7||Reporting at Allotted College||July 2023|
|9||Commence of Class Work||July 2023|
Spot Admissions in Private Unaided Colleges
The spot admissions guidelines for private unaided polytechnic colleges will be placed in the official website https://tspolycet.nic.in tentatively on July 07, 2023.
Download detailed official notification pdf from this direct link
Pay Processing Fee before attending Certificate Verification
- Processing Fee: ₹ .600/- (OC/BC), ₹ 300/-(SC/ST)
- Processing fee can be paid by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking.
- Register by entering ICR Number printed on TS POLYCET Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth and SSC Hall Ticket Number.
- After entering above details basic information is displayed and complete other information like Aadhar, mobile number, email etc.
- Also fill details like Caste & Income Certificate Number issued from Mee Seva (If available).
- Note: Change of Mobile number is not possible after registration.
- Now proceed with payment. Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
- Contact nearest Help Line Centre for any other clarifications.
Slot Booking for Certificate Verification
- All categories (OC/BC/SC/ST/MINORITY) candidates, Book your Slot (Selection of Help Line Center, Date & Time) to attend certificate verification at your nearest or convenient Help Line Center (HLC) mentioned in Annexure-I within the scheduled dates and attend for the Certificate Verification accordingly. Without payment of Processing Fee and Slot Booking, the candidate is not permitted to attend for Certificate Verification. The candidate shall be permitted to attend for Certificate Verification only at the Help Line Center (HLC) booked as per the schedule.
- Special category candidates i.e (NCC) National Cadet Corps /(PHC) Physically Challenged/(CAP) Children of Armed Forces Personnel/ Anglo Indians need to book Slot duly selecting the Help Line Center of GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC, MASABTANK, HYDERABAD to attend for certificate verification as mentioned in Annexure – I, other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned along with Special Reservation category Certificates.
- The candidates residing in Quli-Qutub-Shahi Urban Development Area have to produce certificate of Residence and Ration Card to take seats available in Q.Q. Govt. Polytechnic, Hyderabad and they need to book Slot duly selecting the Help Line Center of Q.Q. GOVT. POLYTECHNIC, CHANDULAL BARADARI, OPPOSITE TO ZOO PARK, OLD CITY HYDERABAD to attend for Certificate Verification as per the schedule, see the Annexure-I.
Certificates to be Produced by all Candidates:
All the candidates should provide all original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies. For a List of Required Documents candidates can check here.
Fee to be Paid:
- Processing Fee: Rs.600/- (OC/BC), Rs.350/-(SC/ST).
- The Fee for Government / Aided Polytechnics is Rs. 3800/- per annum.
- An amount of Rs. 1000/- as Polytechnic Development Fee (SBTET) for the candidates allotted in Government Polytechnics.
- An amount of Rs. 180/- (Rupees One Hundred and Eighty only) towards Micro-Insurance Product – Janata Personal Accident – Group policy for a period of three years at the time of first year admissions from the candidates seeking admission into Government Polytechnics.
- The Fee for Private Un-Aided / Self Finance Branch offered in Aided Polytechnics is Rs. 15500/- per annum.
The reimbursement of Tuition Fee in respect of all eligible candidates will be as per the orders issued by Governments of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States from time to time. However, all the candidates have to pay Rs 600/- towards TS-SBTET recognition fee as prescribed. Seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tspolycet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry.
Note: During Certificate Verification the candidates Aadhar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification.
TS POLYCET Final Phase Counseling Schedule 2023
|Counselling Event||Dates (Tentative)|
|Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification for not attended candidates in First Phase||July 01, 2023|
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates in the Final Phase||July 02, 2023|
|Exercising Web Options||July 01 – 03, 2023|
|Freezing of Web Options||July 03, 2023|
|Provisional 2nd Phase Allotments||July 07, 2023|
|Payment of Tuition Fee and Self Reporting through website in online||July 07 – 10, 2023|
|Candidate Reporting at allotted college||July 07 – 10, 2023|
|Commencement of Academic Session||July 07, 2023|
|Orientation Day||July 07 – 14, 2023|
|Commence of Class Work||July 15, 2023|
Note: Above information, links and other data is based on previous year notification. Latest notification is yet to announce. Please refer official website tspolycet.nic.in for latest and final information.Related Content:
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS POLYCET, please keep visiting our TG Polytechnic website https://tspolycet.com. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....