TS POLYCET 2020 Hall Ticket Download: Candidates can get admit card as soon as they submit application form. After submitting application Hall Tickets generates with your details and exam center name. Candidates can attend for entrance exam with this hall ticket.
If the candidates does not get his hall ticket even after submitting application due to several reasons, he/she can download hall ticket from http://polycetts.nic.in (Open in Internet Explorer 9.0 or above only) by entering Name of the 10th Board, Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth & Passing / Appearing year.
TS POLYCET 2020 Hall Ticket Download
Time needed: 2 minutes.
3 Steps to download Telangana Polytechnic entrance exam hall tickets
- Open Hall Ticket download link
Visit official website of TS POLYCET entrance exam. Click here to open polycetts.nic.in.
Click on “Print Hall Ticket” link from the website menu.
- View or Print Hall Ticket
Select Qualifying Exam, Enter 10th Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth and Year of pass or appearing.
After entering above said details click on “View & Print Hall Ticket” button.
Now your hall ticket appears on the screen with download button.
Click on download button and your hall ticket will be downloaded into your system
- After downloading hall ticket.
In hall ticket you can find your all personal details, exam date and time, exam center and other important information.
Check all your details are correct and download the hall ticket.
Save and take a print out to appear examination.
Important Points for Candidates appearing TS POLYCET 2020
- The Operator at the Help Line Center enters the data given in the APPLICATION form and uploads the photo and signatures after scanning and gives a print out to the student for verification. If the student is satisfied with the data entered, operator presses the Confirm button, and generates the hall ticket and issues the same to the student.
- Note: The candidates have to note that printing of Hall tickets immediately may not be possible on the last few days, as heavy rush is usual. Hence they are advised to file the application early or they may have to visit the Helpline centre for collecting the Hall Tickets after two or three days.
- Hall ticket issued to you should be checked thoroughly. If mistake is found, it should be corrected through helpline centre IMMEDIATELY and get a revised Hall Ticket.
- No candidate will be allowed with incorrect data and photo on the Hall ticket to appear for the Examination.
- In case the candidate did not receive the Hall ticket, he/she may obtain the same through internet from the Web Sites https://polycetts.nic.in or contact personally any help line center.
- Hall ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of Hall Ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the Candidate.
- Hall ticket is an important document and shall be preserved carefully after the examination till the admission into the polytechnic is completed.
- Candidate will be allowed at the designated examination center on production of printed Hall ticket. Familiarize yourself with the location of the examination center. Take the help of HLC personnel to know the route map to the examination center.
- Urdu Medium Candidates are allotted separate center in each region where assistance will be provided for translation at the time of Examination.
- This shall be done only if the candidate expresses his / her willingness in the Application Form to appear in Urdu medium. Such candidates have to write the examination in the Urdu Medium Centre at Govt. Polytechnic, Masabtank, Hyderabad- 500 028.
Download TS POLYCET hall tickets from here by SSC or Qualified Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth & 10th Passing or Appearing year
- Official website of TS POLYCET: polycetts.nic.in
- Download Detailed Official Notification PDF of TS POLYCET 2020
- Download / Print Hall Ticket – Direct Link
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS POLYCET-2020, please keep visiting our TG Polytechnic website https://tspolycet.com. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....