TS POLYCET Detailed Counselling Notification 2018 (Updated): Telangana Polytechnic entrance certificate verification, rank wise document verifying dates, web counseling schedule announced by SBTET at https://tspolycet.nic.in. Now The Qualified candidates of TSPOLYCET 2018 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) for admission into Polytechnics as per the schedule given under.
SBTET on behalf of TSCHE released Telangana Polytechnic admission counselling notification on 15th May, 2018 at tspolycet.nic.in. All the candidates who qualified in the entrance test can attend certification verification & web counseling as per schedule given below. Candidates can check detailed counselling notification from below.
Who can Apply
- Case I
- Candidates who had passed SSC or its equivalent.
- CBSE / ICSE – 2018 appeared candidates awaiting for results subject to the condition that the candidates should have passed the examination on declaration of results.
- Case II
- Candidates appearing for SSC Advanced Supplementary Examination to be held in June 2018 / NIOS/ TOSS/ APOSS subject to the condition that candidate should have passed SSC Advanced Supplementary Examination on declaration of results
Schedule for CASE I and CASE II Candidates:
|1||Online filing of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee||14th – 18th May, 2018|
|2||Certificate Verification||15th – 19th May, 2018|
|3||Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||15th – 21st May, 2018|
|4||Freezing Options||21st May, 2018|
|5||Preliminary round Provisional allotment of seats to CASE I candidates||23rd May, 2018|
|6||Payment of Tuition Fee and consent of CASE I candidates to move to improvement in Provisional allotment with already exercised options||23rd – 27th May, 2018|
|7||Improved round Provisional allotment of seats to CASE I candidates. Conditional Provisional allotment to CASE II candidates in leftover vacancies after improvement round Provisional allotment of seats to CASE I candidates||30th May, 2018|
|8||Payment of Tuition Fee and reporting at allotted college||30th May to 01st June, 2018|
|9||Commence of Class Work||01st June, 2018|
Pay Processing Fee before attending Certificate Verification
- Processing Fee: ₹ .600/- (OC/BC), ₹ 300/-(SC/ST)
- Processing fee can be paid by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking from 14.05.2018 only.
- Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
- Contact nearest Help Line Centre for any other clarifications.
Government of Telangana
Department of Technical Education
POLYCET – 2018 Admission Notification
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION AND OPTION EXERCISE FOR WEB BASED COUNSELING
The Qualified candidates of TSPOLYCET 2018 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) for admission into Polytechnics as per the schedule given under. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the Website: https://tspolycet.nic.in and candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for Certificate Verification.
Candidates are informed to collect the details of procedure to be followed and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on website: https://tspolycet.nic.in.
Certificates to be Produced by all Candidates:
All the candidates should proved all original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies. For a List of Required Documents candidates can check here.
Fee to be Paid: (At the Time of Certificate Verification):
- Processing Fee: Rs.600/- (OC/BC), Rs.350/-(SC/ST).
- The Tuition Fee payable after allotment varies between Rs.3800/- to Rs. 15500/- per annum depending on type of college allotted.
- All the candidates have to pay Rs 600/- towards TS-SBTET recognition fee / other fee as prescribed.
- The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
The reimbursement of Tuition Fee in respect of all eligible candidates will be as per the orders issued by Governments of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States from time to time. However, all the candidates have to pay Rs 600/- towards TS-SBTET recognition fee as prescribed. Seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tspolycet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry.
Note: During Certificate Verification the candidates Aadhar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification.
A. CENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
(for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian)
ONLY AT SankethikaVidyaBhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad
|Date||Category||Reporting Time||Ranks Called|
|15th May, 2018||PH(V), PH(H), PH(O)||09:00 A.M||1||Last|
|16th May, 2018||NCC||09:00 A.M||40,001||60,000|
|17th May, 2018||CAP||09:00 A.M||1||50,000|
|S & G||11:00 A.M||1||50,000|
|S & G||02:30 P.M||50,001||Last|
*PH – (V) -Visually Handicapped, (H)-Hearing impaired Handicapped, (O)-Orthopedically handicapped, NCC- National Cadet Cops; S&G – Sports &Games; CAP- Children of Armed forces Personnel. It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned above along with Special Reservation category Certificates.
B. DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION SCHEDULE
Verification of Certificates of the Candidates for OC/SC/BC/Minority categories will be done in all the Help Line Centres. However, Certificate Verification of ST Category candidates will be done in the Help Line Centres indicated with **.
SCHEDULE FOR ALL LOCATIONS: REPORTING TIME AS INDICATED IN THE
ANNEXURE I, ANNEXURE II AND ANNEXURE III
|Certificate Verification (Ranks Called)|
|Dates (Updated)||Reporting Time||From||To|
Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre in one location, the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise and placed on website: https://tspolycet.nic.in and hence they are informed to attend for certificate verification in the HLC where their ranks are mentioned.
|Schedule For Exercising Options|
Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise, See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help Line Centre wise and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly.ST candidates shall attend for Certificate Verification in the Help Line Centres marked with ** only, as per Annexure-II.Note:
- PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Anglo-Indian, Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Cops) should attend the Certificate Verification only at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad, as per the dates given in the Schedule.
- The candidates residing in Quli-Qutub-Shahi Urban Development Area have to produce certificate of Residence and Ration Card to take seats available in Q.Q. Govt. Polytechnic, Hyderabad and they have to attend for Certificate Verification at Q.Q. Govt. Polytechnic, ChandulalBaradari, Opposite to Zoo Park, Old City Hyderabad on as per the above schedule, see the Annexure-III.
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS POLYCET-2018, please keep visiting our TG Polytechnic website https://tspolycet.com. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....