TS POLYCET Improvement Roung Seat Allotment Order Download 2018: Telangana State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET) released polytechnic 2nd & final phase college seat allotment results 2018 at www.tspolycet.nic.in. All the candidates who successfully participated in 2nd round counselling & web option can now download their college seat allotment letter, fee challan etc through loging into their account using their logging details.
Note: The TS POLYCET 2018 candidates who secured seat in Polytechnics shall make Payment on or before 01/06/2018. Failure to pay the amount on or before 01/06/2018 or not reporting through Self Reporting System, this provisional allotment order automatically stands cancelled and candidate has no claim on the provisional allotment now made.
“Candidates can now download TS POLYCET Allotment Orders through Signing-in through Candidate Login at https://tspolycet.nic.in.”
LAST DATE FOR REPORTING OF TSPOLYCET-18 SECOND PHASE
ALLOTTED CANDIDATES IS 01-06-2018
How to Download TS POLYCET Allotment Order?
Candidates can download their allotment orders by visiting www.tspolycet.nic.in (Open in Internet Explorer Only). Then candidate need to login to their account by clicking Candidate Login option. You will be asked to enter Login ID, Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth. After entering required details you can get your college allotment letter & Fee receipt to be paid if any.
Instructions to Candidates:
- Download the allotment order. You can pay Tuition Fee by Online Payment (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card).
- Payment through online (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card):
On allotment order click on Pay Fee Button you will be directed to Payment Gateway. Make the payment from the Screen which appear then select mode of payment as Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. Make the payment accordingly duly entering the details as per the payment mode selected. Take the print out after payment on which Online Order ID Number will appear.
- Self Reporting System: All the candidates who have participated in improvement round shall have to logon to https://tspolycet.nic.in website – Click on Self Reporting System –Details of the Candidates along with Order ID will appear – Verify Order ID Number – Click on Submit button – Joining Report will appear – Take the printout, on which Hall Ticket Number, Rank, Name, Father Name, Allotted College, Branch and Admission Number are available. This activity is mandatory so as to confirm your admission.
- Make the Payment on or before 01/06/2018. Failure to pay the amount on or before 01/06/2018 or not reporting through Self Reporting System, this provisional allotment order automatically stands cancelled and candidate has no claim on the provisional allotment now made.
- The candidate has to report at the allotted college from 31/05/2018 to 01/06/2018 and handover the original certificates.
- If the candidate cancels the provisionally allotted seat through online on or before 01/06/2018 the candidate has to forfeit 50% of Fee Paid.
- The candidate will forfeit 100% of Fee paid, if he / she fails to report at the college by 02/06/2018 or cancels his / her admission after 02/06/2018.
- The provisional allotment now made in respect of CBSE /SSC Advanced Supplementary candidates is subject to the condition that the candidate should have passed the Examination on declaration of Results.
- Cancellation of provisionally allotted seat : logon to https://tspolycet.nic.in website- Click on Online Cancellation of Allotted seat – >verify the details of college and course -> Click on I Agree – Submit Button. Your provisionally allotted seat stands cancelled.
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS POLYCET-2018, please keep visiting our TG Polytechnic website https://tspolycet.com. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....