TS POLYCET 2nd Phase Seat Allotment Order Download 2017: Telangana State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET) released polytechnic 2nd & final phase college seat allotment results 2017 at www.tspolycet.nic.in. All the candidates who successfully participated in 2nd round counselling & web option can now download their college seat allotment letter, fee challan etc through loging into their account using their loging details.
Note: The TS POLYCET 2017 candidates who secured seat in Polytechnics shall pay the fee through Challan. The Candidates are informed to report at their respective allotted college before last date 19th July, 2017.
“Candidates can now download TS POLYCET Allotment Orders through Signing-in through Candidate Login at https://tspolycet.nic.in.”
LAST DATE FOR REPORTING OF TSPOLYCET-16 FINAL PHASE
ALLOTTED CANDIDATES IS 19-07-2017
How to Download TS POLYCET Allotment Order?
Candidates can download their allotment orders by visiting www.tspolycet.nic.in (Open in Internet Explorer Only). Then candidate need to login to their account by clicking Candidate Login option. You will be asked to enter Login ID, Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth. After entering required details you can get your college allotment letter & Fee receipt to be paid if any.
Instructions to Candidates:
- Download the allotment order. You can pay Tuition Fee either by cash in any branch of State Bank of India or by Online Payment (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card).
- Payment through Cash
Click on Generate Challan /Pay Fee through SBIePay, SBIePay Screen will appear then select mode of payment as Cash, enter registered mobile number (mandatory) , enter email Id (optional) . Click on proceed button. Challan details will appear, take the printout. Go to any branch of State Bank of India with challan and pay the amount mentioned on Challan and obtain the challan duly stamped by Bank Authorities.
- Payment through online (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card):
Click on Generate Challan /Pay Fee through SBIePay, SBIePay Screen will appear then select mode of payment as Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. Make the payment accordingly duly entering the details as per the payment mode selected. Take the print out after payment on which Online ATRN number will appear.
- Self Reporting System: Both Cash paid / Online paid candidates have to logon to https://tspolycet.nic.in website – Click on Self Reporting system –Details of the Candidates will appear– Enter paid Challan Number in case of Cash payment / ATRN number in case of Online payment – Click on Submit button – Joining Report will appear- Take the printout, on which Hall Ticket Number, Rank, Name, Father Name, Allotted College, Branch and Admission Number are available. This activity is mandatory so as to confirm your admission.
- Make the Payment (Cash/Online) on or before 19-07-2017. Failure to pay the amount on or before 19-07-2017 or not reporting through self reporting system, this provisional allotment order automatically stands cancelled and candidate has no claim on the provisional allotment now made.
- Report at the allotted college on or before 19-07-2017 and handover the originals of Receipt of Certificate, Allotment Order, Fee Paid Challan, and all other relevant certificates.
- Last date for Income Certificate updations for claiming Fee Reimbursement is 19-07-2017 at any Help Line Center.
- Last date for cancellation of Provisional Allotment made is 20-07-2017 at Office of Convenor, Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad .
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS POLYCET-2017, please keep visiting our TG Polytechnic website https://tspolycet.com. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....