Updated: TS POLYCET 2016 CEEP College Seat Allotment Order Download. SBTET released 1st phase web counseling results to join in Diploma 3yr courses for those candidates who participated in online counselling from 23rd May – 29st May, 2016. Now all the candidates can download their college allotment results by logging into their account at www.tspolycet.nic.in.
State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET) has successfully conducted Polytechnic Certification verification for students who qualified in TSPOLYCET-2016 from 25th to 31th of May, 2016 at various help line centers in Telangana state. Web counselling process started on 25th May and ended on 31st May, 2016.
“Candidates can now download TS POLYCET Allotment Orders through Signing-in through Candidate Login at https://tspolycet.nic.in.”
Note: The TS POLYCET-16 candidates who secured seat in Polytechnics shall pay the fee through Challan.
The Candidates are informed to report at their respective allotted college from 06th – 11th June, 2016 and need not approach HLC for reporting.
Also Check details of total seats allotted, remaining seats & 2nd Phase counseling schedule here.
Instructions to Candidates:
- Download the allotment order and challan and pay the fee amount in any branch of State Bank Of Hyderabad from 02-06-2016 to 08-06-2016 and obtain remaining two counterfoils of the challan from Bank.
- Payment of fee through challan itself is taken as your acceptance to join the allotted college. Failure to pay the amount through challan in the bank before 08-06-2016, this provisional allotment order automatically stands cancelled and candidate has no claim on the provisional allotment now made.
- Report through Self Reporting System in the website and take a print out of Joining Report. Addmission number will appear on your Joining Report. Failure to pay the amount through challan in the bank before 08-06-2016 or not reporting through Self Reporting System, this provisional allotment order automatically stands cancelled and candidate has no claim on the provisional allotment now made.
- Report at the allotted college from 05-06-2016 – 09-06-2016 after payment of challan in the bank and handover the Xerox copies of allotment order, fee paid challan and Xerox copies of all certificates. Do not handover the original fee paid challan, and original certificates at the college allotted till the end of final phase of counselling.
- You are eligible to participate in the next round of counselling for change of college or course. The amount paid through challan will be transferred to the newly allotted college.
Commencement of class work is from 09-06-2016
How to Download TS POLYCET Allotment Order?
Candidates can download their allotment orders by visiting www.tspolycet.nic.in (Open in Internet Explorer Only). Then candidate need to login to their account by clicking Candidate Login option. You will be asked to enter Login ID, Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth. After entering required details you can get your college allotment letter & Fee receipt to be paid if any.
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS POLYCET, please keep visiting our TG Polytechnic website https://tspolycet.com. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....