Instruction to Candidates attending TS POLYCET 2018 on 21st April. All the candidates who are going to attend examination should read carefully below points before reaching examination hall.
Instructions to the Candidate
- TS POLYCET 2018 is scheduled on 21-04-2018 (Saturday) form 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- All the candidates should carry Hall Ticket to the examination hall without fail.
- Candidate will not be allowed with incorrect data and photo on the hall ticket to appear for the examination and is liable to be booked under malpractice case of impersonation which attracts criminal case also.
- Hall Ticket issued to you is an important document. Please preserve it carefully till the admissions.
- Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at least 1 hour before commencement of the examination. This will enable the candidate to familiarize himself/herself with OMR response sheet.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall after 11:00AM, once the examination has commenced.
- Candidates are directed to carry the following to the examination hall
- Good ball point pen (black),
- Writing pad
- HB or 2B Pencils
- an Eraser
- Candidate should not bring log books, tables, calculators, tabs, cell phones, communicable/programmable electronic gadgets etc. into examination hall.
- Candidates must remain seated in their allotted seats till the completion of examination. In no case they will be allowed to leave the examination hall till 1:00PM. Before leaving, the candidates must return OMR response sheet to the invigilator.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given for marking answers and other entries on the OMR response sheet thoroughly.
- The OMR response sheet should be handled carefully and the candidates are advised not to fold or wrinkle or tear the OMR sheet under any circumstances. Candidates are advised not to scribe or make any marks on the response sheet except marking answers other relevant data at appropriate places. Candidates shall note that they will not be given under any circumstances a second OMR sheet.
- Candidate shall mark the correct answer in the OMR response sheet by shading in dark the appropriate circle with HB or 2B pencil. They should not use ball pen for this purpose under any circumstances.
- Candidates should not suffer from any of the following defects:
- Mentally retarded
- Deaf and Dumb
- Chronic Heart, Lung, Kidney, Liver diseases
- Muscular dystrophy and if found the candidate forfeit chance to appear exam.
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS POLYCET-2020, please keep visiting our TG Polytechnic website https://tspolycet.com. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....