Instructions for Candidates appearing TS POLYCET examination in Telangana State: All the candidates should carefully follow below given instructions while going to Polytechnic entrance examinations.
- candidates should not bring any other material.
- Instruction sheet would be available in the Examination hall for ready reference.
- Candidates should not bring Logarithmic Tables, Calculators, pagers, Cell phone or any other supporting electronic gadgets into the Examination Hall.
- Any candidate found in possession of any forbidden material will be sent out of the Examination Hall and may also lead to the cancellation of performance of the candidate.
- Candidates must remain seated in their allotted places till the completion of the Examination. In no case will they be allowed to leave the examination Hall till 12-00 Noon, i.e. one hour after the commencement of the Examination.
- Before leaving, the candidates must return the response sheet/answer sheet and can take away the question paper booklet.
OMR Sheet Instructions
- Every Candidate appearing for POLYCET shall be provided with a specially designed Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Response Sheet (Answer Sheet), on which the candidate shall have to mark his or her answers and other relevant data.
- The method of marking the answers is illustrated in this section. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions sheet Thoroughly and practice the same at their residence, which would make it easy for them to answer in the Examination Hall.
- The candidates should handle the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) response sheet carefully. They are advised not to fold or wrinkle or tear the response sheet under any circumstances.
- Further the Candidates are advised not to scribble or make any marks on the response sheet except marking the answers and other relevant data at the appropriate place on the Response Sheet. Any violation of these instructions will automatically lead to the disqualification of the Candidate.
- Candidates shall note that they will not be given a second blank Optical Mark Reader (OMR) response sheet under any circumstances. Hence they are advised to be very careful while handling the OMR response sheet. Candidates shall read the instruction sheet carefully before starting to answer the questions.
Question Paper & How to Answer?
- The question paper booklet given to the Candidates shall consist of 120 multiple choice type questions in three different sections with four responses given to each question out of which only one response is correct for the given question. Candidates can check question paper pattern here.
- Candidates shall mark the correct answer in the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) response sheet by shading in Dark the appropriate circle with 2B pencil only. They should not use under any circumstance Ball pen for this purpose.
- Candidates shall be required to indicate their Hall ticket number on the Optical mark reader (OMR) response sheet. It shall be done as demonstrated by shading the appropriate circle.
- Candidates are requested to answer all questions. All questions carry equal marks. There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Follow the instructions given on the OMR Response Sheet. Fill up or darken all the Relevant Circles/Boxes on the OMR Sheet carefully otherwise your Answer Sheet will be invalidated.
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS POLYCET-2020, please keep visiting our TG Polytechnic website https://tspolycet.com. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....