TS POLYCET 2016 Notification released by TSCHE (Telangana State Board of Technical Education) and Training (SBTET) for admission into in to all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics / institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) in Telangana State for the academic year 2016-2017.
Interested candidates can register for TS POLYCET (CEEP) 2016 Notification through Online Mode from 08th March, 2016 wtih Application fee RS: 330/- (Rs: 165/- For SC/ST) Candidates at http://polycetts.nic.in.
TS POLYCET (CEEP) 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
- Candidates should have passed S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Secondary Education, A.P/TS. such as Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE), Indian Council for Secondary Education(ICSE), National Institute of Open School (NIOS), Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS), X class examination conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India with Mathematics as one of the subjects, and obtained atleast 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates belonging to NIOS/TOSS/APOSS/CBSE/ICSE/OTHER Examinations recognized as equivalent to SSC by Telangana State SHOULD HAVE PASSED ALL THE SUBJECTS including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, with minimum of 35% Marks in each subject.
- Candidates who appeared or are appearing for SSC or equivalent examination being held in March/April-2016, and whose results are yet to be declared can also appear for POLYCET-2016.
- There is no age restriction for appearing for POLYCET-2016. However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship, the guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011, and issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply.
TS POLYCET 2016 Application Fee:
For General Candidates: Rs: 330/-
For SC/ST Candidates: Rs: 165/-
TS POLYCET 2016 Important Dates
|Date of issuance of TS POLYCET Notification 2016||08.03.2016 (Tuesday)|
|Commencement of sale of POLYCET Booklets & applications||08.03.2016 (Tuesday)|
|Commencement of Filling applications though Help Line Centres|
|Last date for sale of POLYCET Booklets & ICRs||10.04.2016 (Sunday)|
|Last date for filling ICRs through Help Line Centres|
|Date of conduct of POLYCET 2016||21-04-2016 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (Thursday)|
|Tentative Date of TS POLYCET Results 2016||06-05-2016 (Tuesday)|
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS POLYCET-2020, please keep visiting our TG Polytechnic website https://tspolycet.com. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....