TSPOLYCET Online Application From 2015. Candidates can register online for Telangana Polytechnic Entrance exam from 28th April to 13th May with ₹: 330/- fee.
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad will conduct “Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET)” for the candidates seeking admission in to all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics / institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) in Telangana State for the academic year 2015 – 2016.
For convenience of the candidate ONLINE filling of application for POLYCET-2015 is facilitated by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana. Hyderabad. Student can approach any of the nearest aponline/meeseva/payment gateway/net banking/Help line centers (Polytechnics).
Fill in the TSPOLYCET Online Application From 2015 as per the guidelines:
- First fill the 10th Class Hall ticket No., Year of pass and Date of Birth.
- Fill your name as per school records with one letter for each box. Leave a gap between parts of your name.
- Fill your father’s name
- Fill in your date of birth in DD MM YYYY [Date /Month/Year] format.
- Fill in your address details (House number, Village/street, Mandal /town/city, District, PIN code, Mobile number) for correspondence.
- Fill in the place where you would like to appear for Examination.Refer the table of Examination/help line centers.
- Enter the area code to which you are local to Telangana.
- Enter your reservation catergory (BC/SC/ST)
- Enter your specical catergory, if any (CAP/SP/PH/NCC).
- Fill in minority community deatils (Other than Hindu) as entered in your school records.
- Fill in your willingness to appear the examination in Urdu medium. Examintion in Urdu medium will be conducted only at Hyderabad, Guntur and Nandyal centers.
- Sign the declaration with regard to your physical fitness to pursue the polytechnic courses.
- The filled in applicaiton from with photograph affixed (Do not stappled and Do not sign on the photo) and duly signed by Parent/Guardian should be submitted to the computer operator at the nearest Aponline/Meeseva/Payment gateway/Net Banking/Help Line center with a cash payment of Rs 330/-
Candidates can Polycet Online Application form 2015 for Telangana Polytechnic Entrance exam from 28th April to 13th May with ₹: 330/- fee. (Note: Open this page in Internet Explorer Only)Related Content:
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS POLYCET-2020, please keep visiting our TG Polytechnic website https://tspolycet.com. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....