TSPOLYCET Online Application From 2015. Candidates can register online for Telangana Polytechnic Entrance exam from 28th April to 13th May with ₹: 330/- fee.
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad will conduct “Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET)” for the candidates seeking admission in to all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics / institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) in Telangana State for the academic year 2015 – 2016.
For convenience of the candidate ONLINE filling of application for POLYCET-2015 is facilitated by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana. Hyderabad. Student can approach any of the nearest aponline/meeseva/payment gateway/net banking/Help line centers (Polytechnics).
Fill in the TSPOLYCET Online Application From 2015 as per the guidelines:
- First fill the 10th Class Hall ticket No., Year of pass and Date of Birth.
- Fill your name as per school records with one letter for each box. Leave a gap between parts of your name.
- Fill your father’s name
- Fill in your date of birth in DD MM YYYY [Date /Month/Year] format.
- Fill in your address details (House number, Village/street, Mandal /town/city, District, PIN code, Mobile number) for correspondence.
- Fill in the place where you would like to appear for Examination.Refer the table of Examination/help line centers.
- Enter the area code to which you are local to Telangana.
- Enter your reservation catergory (BC/SC/ST)
- Enter your specical catergory, if any (CAP/SP/PH/NCC).
- Fill in minority community deatils (Other than Hindu) as entered in your school records.
- Fill in your willingness to appear the examination in Urdu medium. Examintion in Urdu medium will be conducted only at Hyderabad, Guntur and Nandyal centers.
- Sign the declaration with regard to your physical fitness to pursue the polytechnic courses.
- The filled in applicaiton from with photograph affixed (Do not stappled and Do not sign on the photo) and duly signed by Parent/Guardian should be submitted to the computer operator at the nearest Aponline/Meeseva/Payment gateway/Net Banking/Help Line center with a cash payment of Rs 330/-
Candidates can Polycet Online Application form 2015 for Telangana Polytechnic Entrance exam from 28th April to 13th May with ₹: 330/- fee. (Note: Open this page in Internet Explorer Only)Related Content:
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS POLYCET, please keep visiting our TG Polytechnic website https://tspolycet.com. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....