POLYCET 2015 is a polytechnic common entrance test conducted by State Board of Technical Education & Training, Hyderabad for admission into Engineering & Non-Engineering Diploma courses conducted in Government, Private Polytechnics and Polytechnics run in Private Engineering Colleges. Candidates seeking admission can apply through online for POLYCET-2015. No separate application form for admission is prescribed.
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates should belong to Telangana state.
- Candidate should have passed SSC Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Secondary Education, such as CBSE, ICSE, NIOS, APOSS, X Class conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India with Mathematics as one of the subjects, and obtained atleast 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who appeared or appearing for SSC or equivalent examination being held in March/April-2015, and whose results are yet to be declared can appear for POLYCET-2015.
- No age restriction for appearing for POLYCET-2015.
Rs 350/- for all candidates.
Pay Application Fee can be paid Through TS Online Centers/ Meeseva / E-Sevas Centers.
More details will be published soon. Please keep visiting this page latest updates.
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS POLYCET-2020, please keep visiting our TG Polytechnic website https://tspolycet.com. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....