TS POLYCET 2021 Required Documents for Certificate Verification: Check here the list of all the necessary documents that students have to carry for polytechnic counselling. Below we have given you the list of certificates need to attend certificate verification center at help line center. Accordingly the qualified candidates of TS POLYCET 2021 and Non qualified Minority Candidates who have applied to the Convenor based on SSC Marks are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres indicated below and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies of Following documents.
Candidates have to carry all below documents along with originals for certificate verification.
Required Documents for TS POLYCET 2021 Certificate Verification
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo & Hall Ticket
- TS POLYCET Rank Card & Hall Ticket
- IV to X Study Certificate (Bonafieds)
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education)
- Residence Certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 7 years in case of non-local candidates
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2021.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Aadhar Card
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority/Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable.
- In respect of Non-Local candidates to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats the following certificates needs to be submitted.
- Residence Certificate: Candidates who has resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State. (OR)
- Employer Certificate: Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, local bodies , Universities and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for TSPOLYCET-2021 Examination.
PH Category: In respect of PH category, candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates who have disability of 40% and above will only be considered under PH category
CAP ( Children of Armed Forces Personnel ) Category: Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the permanent address/home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
NCC & Sports: To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
Anglo Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar the competent authority of their place of Residence.
Candidates are informed to carefully check all the documents mentioned in “Check List for TS POLYCET Certificate Verification” in official notification available at tspolycet.nic.inRelated Content:
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS POLYCET, please keep visiting our TG Polytechnic website https://tspolycet.com. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....