TS POLYCET Web Counselling Procedure: Here we are providing you the detailed Online Web Options Entry Process & step-by-step involved in selecting colleges list in online web counseling. All the candidates who completed certificate verification can go with this process according to the schedule.
For fast and safe we suggest you to make a list of your colleges on paper according to the preference. You must take manual option entry form and fill in district code, course code and college code they wish to join as per their preference. This helps the candidates in saving a lot of time and filling in the data correctly online.
Step 1: Candidate Registration
- Visit TS POLYCET Web counseling official Website at https://tspolycet.nic.in.
- Click on Candidate Registration from menu.
- Enter Your ROC Form No (Form which is given to you at certificate verification center after verification is completed), Hall Ticket No, Rank and Date of Birth without any mistakes.
- Now click on Generate Button below and set a password.
Step 2: Password Generation
- Create password with minimum of EIGHT characters containing atleast ONE Numeric value. For example : ksbaby88, sony52xp etc.
- To receive any alerts & messages, enter your/parents Mobile No., E-mail Id.(Optional).
- Click on ‘Save Password‘ button to save your Password. Input Boxes with * mark are mandatory.
Step 3: Candidate Login
- After successfully creating Password, now go to Candidate Login from menu.
- Enter Your Login ID (That is received to your Registered Mobile Number), Hall Ticket Number, Password, Date of Birth and Values shown in Image.
- Next click on Sign In button to start exercising web options.
Step 4: Validate your account
- After logging into the account your registered mobile will receive OTP (One Time Password).
- Enter OTP in the space provided, next click on Declaration Check Box and click on Options Entry button.
- Without entering OTP you can go forward for web options.
Step 5: Select Preferred Districts
- Now list of Districts will be displayed according to university regions.
- Select any number of districts in which your colleges are located and click on Proceed Button.
- Only colleges located in your selected districts will only visible for you.
Step 6: Option Entry Process
- The three Year Engineering and Non-Engineering Courses are displayed together in a table form and 3 ½ Year Engineering Courses are displayed in lower table.
- You are advised to give as many options as you wish for which you are interested in joining.
- Verify the Polytechnic and Course Codes before entering the Options.
- Click the college code to get its name and other details.
- Write down the Option Numbers against Polytechnic and Course Codes in the order of your preference on the speciman Option Form supplied to you.
- Enter the desired option numbers in the OPTION ENTRY FORM input boxes provided below the course codes against each Polytecnic. For example: If your first Option is for CCP, then enter in the Input Box as 1 and if CIV is your second option enter 2, and MEC is Third option enter 3 in the Input Box provided.
- To change an option, change the option number in the Input Box, by pressing delete button on the keyboard and entering a option number desired.
- To delete an option, delete the option number in the Input Box.
- You should save the Options periodically.
- If you are interested to select a Polytechnic in a particular district, Select that District and all polytechnics & courses in that district will be displayed. Input box will come only if a course is available in that polytechnic.
- At the End, Take a Printout of the options and preserve for future reference.
- Do not start entering the option numbers directly on the system without preporatory work on the specimen option form supplied to you, as you are prone to commit mistakes.
- Candidate has to exercise as many options as possible to avoid disappointment of not getting a seat.
- Candidate can exercise and modify the options any number of times within the scheduled dates.
Step 7: Save Options, View & Print, Change Options and Logout
- After giving all the preferences you can finally save or view options by clicking buttons available in the top of the page after entering your Hall Ticket number.
- Take a printout of final options saved for reference.
- Be sure colleges are selected according to the preference and if satisfied you can logout now.
Note: If you still have any problems you can ask us in below comment box. tspolycet.com wishes you all the best. Keep visiting for more updates.Related Content:
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS POLYCET, please keep visiting our TG Polytechnic website https://tspolycet.com. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....