TS POLYCET 2019 College Seat Allotment Order (Released): State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) releases Polytechnic counselling results i.e allotments on 27th May as per notification. Students will get allotted college and course to their registered mobile number. Thereafter all the candidates who participated in 1st Phase web counselling can download college seat allotment letter. Therefore all the candidates can download their college allotment results by logging into their account at www.tspolycet.nic.in.
“Candidates can now download TS POLYCET Allotment Orders through Signing-in through Candidate Login at https://tspolycet.nic.in.”
Instructions to Candidates:
- Download the allotment order. Pay Tuition Fee through online payment (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking).
- Candidates / Parents are advised to make Tuition Fee Payment from their own Bank Accounts. In case of refunds, if any, the amount will be remitted back through online into the same Bank Account from which the payment was made.
- Candidates / Parents are advised to verify the amount limit of Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking before making Tuition Fee payment.
- Payment through online (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) On allotment order click on Pay Tuition Fee Button you will be directed to Payment Gateway. Make the payment accordingly duly entering the details as per the payment mode selected. Take the print out after payment on which Online Order ID Number will appear.
- Self Reporting System: Logon to website https://tspolycet.nic.in – Click on Self Reporting System –Details of the
Candidates along with Order ID will appear – Verify Order ID Number – Click on Submit button – Joining Report will appear – Take the printout, on which Hall Ticket Number, Rank, Name, Father Name, Allotted College, Branch and Admission Number are available. This activity is mandatory so as to confirm your admission.. Also Read: Self Reporting & Joining Letter Download Process.
- Last date for Payment of Tuition Fee : 31/05/2019
- Report at the allotted college on 01/06/2019 and handover a set of Xerox copies of certificates.
- Failure to pay the amount on or before 31/05/2019 or not reporting through Self Reporting System, or not reporting at the allotted college on 01/06/2019 this provisional allotment order automatically stands cancelled and candidate has no claim on the provisional allotment now made.
- The candidate has to register his / her Aadhar details on 01/06/2019 at the allotted institution duly submitting Aadhar Card to the Principal concerned for Biometric Finger Print Authentication. The attendance of the candidate shall be calculated with Biometric authentication from 01/06/2019.
- After payment of Tuition Fee, if the candidate cancels the provisionally allotted seat through online on or before 02/06/2019 the candidate has to forfeit 50% of Tuition Fee Paid.
- Cancellation of Provisionally Allotted Seat: Logon to https://tspolycet.nic.in website – Click on online cancellation of allotted seat – verify the details of college and course – click on I Agree – Submit Button. Your provisionally allotted seat stands cancelled and will not permitted to participate in next round of counselling, if any.
- Candidates other than mentioned at S.No 11 are eligible to participate in next round of counselling, if any for change of college or branch, if desired.
- The Tuition Fee to be paid by the candidate is inclusive of Janata Personal Accident – Group Policy for a period of 3 years which will commence from 01/07/2019, in respect of candidates allotted into Government / Aided Polytechnics.
- The provisional allotment now made in respect of NIOS / TOSS / APOSS / SSC Advanced Supplementary Examination appearing candidates is subject to the condition that the candidate should have passed the Examination on declaration of Results.
Commencement of class work is from 01/06/2019
How to Download TS POLYCET Allotment Order?
Candidates can download their allotment orders by visiting www.tspolycet.nic.in (Open in Internet Explorer Only). Then candidate need to login to their account by clicking Candidate Login option. You will be asked to enter Login ID, Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth. After entering required details you can get your college allotment letter & Fee receipt to be paid if any.
TS POLYCET 2019 2nd Phase counselling dates will be announced soon. Candidates who wish to change their college or course can participate in 2nd web counseling.Related Content:
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS POLYCET-2018, please keep visiting our TG Polytechnic website https://tspolycet.com. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....