TS POLYCET 2020 College Seat Allotment Order (Released): State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) released Polytechnic counselling results i.e allotments on September 23nd as per notification. Students will get allotted college and course to their registered mobile number. Thereafter all the candidates who participated in 1st Phase web counselling can download college seat allotment letter. Therefore all the candidates can download their college allotment results by logging into their account at www.tspolycet.nic.in.
“Candidates can now download TS POLYCET 2020 Allotment Orders through Signing-in through Candidate Login at https://tspolycet.nic.in.”
తెలంగాణా లో పాలిసెట్ కౌన్సెలింగ్లో 22,064 మందికి సెప్టెంబరు 22 రాత్రి కేటాయించారు. ఇంకా 8,948 మిగిలిపోయాయి. సీట్లు పొందిన విద్యార్థులు సెప్టెంబరు 26వ తేదీలోపు ఆన్లైన్లో సెల్ఫ్రిపోర్ట్ చేసి ట్యూషన్ ఫీజు చెల్లించాలి. అక్టోబరు 5 నుంచి 6వ తేదీ మధ్య కళాశాలల్లో రిపోర్ట్ చేయాలి. 7వ తేదీ నుంచి విద్యా సంవత్సరం ప్రారంభమవుతుంది. 14వ తేదీ వరకు ఓరియంటేషన్ కార్యక్రమం, 15వ తేదీ నుంచి తరగతులు మొదలవుతాయని ప్రవేశాల కమిటీ కన్వీనర్ నవీన్ మిత్తల్ తెలిపారు.
- Total Available Seats: 31,012
- Students eligible in TS POLYCET: 45,207
- Participated in Web Counselling: 27,759 Only
- Allotted seats in 1st Phase: 22,064
- Left over seats after 1st phase: 8,948
Instructions to Candidates:
- Download the allotment order. Pay Tuition Fee through online payment (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking).
- Candidates / Parents are advised to make Tuition Fee Payment from their own Bank Accounts. In case of refunds, if any, the amount will be remitted back through online into the same Bank Account from which the payment was made.
- Candidates / Parents are advised to verify the amount limit of Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking before making Tuition Fee payment.
- Payment through online (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) On allotment order click on Pay Tuition Fee Button you will be directed to Payment Gateway. Make the payment accordingly duly entering the details as per the payment mode selected. Take the print out after payment on which Online Order ID Number will appear.
- Self Reporting System: Logon to website https://tspolycet.nic.in – Click on Self Reporting System –Details of the
Candidates along with Order ID will appear – Verify Order ID Number – Click on Submit button – Joining Report will appear – Take the printout, on which Hall Ticket Number, Rank, Name, Father Name, Allotted College, Branch and Admission Number are available. This activity is mandatory so as to confirm your admission.. Also Read: Self Reporting & Joining Letter Download Process.
- Last date for Payment of Tuition Fee : September 26, 2020
- Report at the allotted college on September 26 and handover a set of Xerox copies of certificates.
- Failure to pay the amount on or before 26/09/2020 or not reporting through Self Reporting System, this provisional allotment order automatically stands cancelled and candidate has no claim on the provisional allotment now made.
- After payment of Tuition Fee, if the candidate cancels the provisionally allotted seat through online on or before 27/09/2020, the forfeiture of Tuition fee is in accordance with instructions given in TSPOLYCET-2020 Detailed Notification.
- Cancellation of Provisionally Allotted Seat: Logon to https://tspolycet.nic.in website – Click on online cancellation of allotted seat – verify the details of college and course – click on I Agree – Submit Button. Your provisionally allotted seat stands cancelled and will not permitted to participate in next round of counselling, if any.
- Candidates other than mentioned at S.No 09 are eligible to participate in next round of counselling, if any for change of college or branch, if desired.
- All the provisionally allotted candidates shall report at the allotted college during 05-10-2020 to 06-10-2020
Commencement of class work is from October 15, 2020
How to Download TS POLYCET 2020 Allotment Order?
Candidates can download their allotment orders by visiting www.tspolycet.nic.in (Open in Internet Explorer Only). Then candidate need to login to their account by clicking Candidate Login option. You will be asked to enter Login ID, Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth. After entering required details you can get your college allotment letter & Fee receipt to be paid if any.
TS POLYCET 2020 2nd Phase counselling dates will start from September 30. Candidates who wish to change their college or course can participate in 2nd web counseling.
All dates mentioned in this page are expected and are not official. We recommend you to check your allotment letter for final dates.Related Content:
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS POLYCET-2020, please keep visiting our TG Polytechnic website https://tspolycet.com. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....