TS POLYCET 2017 College Seat Allotment Order Download. Telangana CEEP Polytechnic 1st web counselling results released by SBTET on 09th June, 2017. All the candidates who participated in 1st Phase web counselling can download college seat allotment letter. Now all the candidates can download their college allotment results by logging into their account at www.tspolycet.nic.in.
Note: The TS POLYCET 2017 candidates who secured seat in Polytechnics shall pay the fee through Challan. The Candidates are informed to report at their respective allotted college from 12th – 16th June, 2017.
“Candidates can now download TS POLYCET Allotment Orders through Signing-in through Candidate Login at https://tspolycet.nic.in.”
Instructions to Candidates:
- Download the allotment order. You can pay Tuition Fee either by cash in any branch of State Bank of India or by Online Payment (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card).
- Payment through Cash :
Click on Generate Challan /Pay Fee through SBIePay, SBIePay Screen will appear then select mode of payment as CASH, enter registered mobile number (mandatory), enter email Id (optional). Click on Proceed button. Challan details will appear, take the printout. Go to any branch of State Bank of India with challan and pay the amount mentioned on Challan and obtain the challan duly stamped by Bank Authorities.
- Payment through online (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card) :
Click on Generate Challan /Pay Fee through SBIePay, SBIePay Screen will appear then select mode of payment as Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. Make the payment accordingly duly entering the details as per the payment mode selected. Take the print out after payment on which Online ATRN number will appear.
- Self Reporting System: Both Cash paid / Online paid candidates have to logon to https://tspolycet.nic.in website – Click on Self Reporting system – Details of the Candidates will appear– Enter paid Challan Number in case of Cash payment / ATRN number in case of Online payment– Click on Submit button – Joining Report will appear- Take the printout, on which Hall Ticket Number, Rank, Name, Father Name, Allotted College, Branch and Admission Number are available. This activity is mandatory so as to confirm your admission. Also Read: Self Reporting & Joining Letter Download Process.
- Make the Payment (Cash/Online) on or before 16/06/2017. Failure to pay the amount on or before 16/06/2017 or not reporting through self reporting system, this provisional allotment order automatically stands cancelled and candidate has no claim on the provisional allotment now made.
- Report at the allotted college from 12/06/2017 to 16/06/2017 and handover the Xerox copies of allotment order, joining report downloaded from the website, fee paid challan and Xerox copies of all certificates. Do not handover the original fee paid challan and original certificates at the college allotted till the end of final phase of counselling.
- You are eligible to participate in next round of counselling for change of college or course, if desired.
- Accommodation in the hostel is not guaranteed.
Commencement of class work is from 14/06/2017
How to Download TS POLYCET Allotment Order?
Candidates can download their allotment orders by visiting www.tspolycet.nic.in (Open in Internet Explorer Only). Then candidate need to login to their account by clicking Candidate Login option. You will be asked to enter Login ID, Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth. After entering required details you can get your college allotment letter & Fee receipt to be paid if any.
TS POLYCET 2017 2nd Phase counselling dates will be announced soon. Candidates who wish to change their college or course can participate in 2nd web counseling.Related Content:
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS POLYCET-2018, please keep visiting our TG Polytechnic website https://tspolycet.com. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....