TS POLYCET 2018 College Seat Allotment Order Download. Telangana CEEP Polytechnic 1st web counselling results released by SBTET on 23rd May, 2018. All the candidates who participated in 1st Phase web counselling can download college seat allotment letter. Now all the candidates can download their college allotment results by logging into their account at www.tspolycet.nic.in.
Note: The TS POLYCET 2018 candidates who secured seat in Polytechnics shall pay the fee through Challan. The Candidates are informed to report at their respective allotted college.
“Candidates can now download TS POLYCET Allotment Orders through Signing-in through Candidate Login at https://tspolycet.nic.in.”
Instructions to Candidates:
- Download the allotment order. You can pay Tuition Fee either by cash in any branch of State Bank of India or by Online Payment (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card).
- Payment through Cash (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card):
On allotment order click on Pay Fee Button you will be directed to Payment Gateway. Make the payment accordingly duly entering the details as per the payment mode selected. Take the print out after payment on which Online Order ID Number will appear.
- Self Reporting System : Logon to https://tspolycet.nic.in website – Click on Self Reporting System –Details of the Candidates along with Order ID will appear – Verify Order ID Number – Click on Submit button – Joining Report will appear – Take the printout, on which Hall Ticket Number, Rank, Name, Father Name, Allotted College, Branch and Admission Number are available. This activity is mandatory so as to confirm your admission. Also Read: Self Reporting & Joining Letter Download Process.
- Make the Payment on or before 27/05/2018. Failure to pay the amount on or before 27/05/2018 or not reporting through Self Reporting System, this provisional allotment order automatically stands cancelled and candidate has no claim on the provisional allotment now made.
- Improvement Round : The candidate can give consent to improve his / her allotted college / course from the already exercised options. To give consent for improvement round the candidate has to logon to https://tspolycet.nic.in website – Click on consent for improvement round. If the candidate did not give consent for improvement round his / her present allotted seat will be retained provided if the candidate has paid Fee through online and self reported through website.
- If the candidate did not pay the Fee after allotment his / her candidature will not be permitted for improvement round and his / her allotted seat automatically stands cancelled and candidate has no claim on the provisional allotment now made.
- The candidate who did not get provisional allotment of seat can Add more number of options / Edit already exercised options from 23/05/2018 to 27/05/2018.
- Cancellation of Provisionally Allotted Seat : Logon to https://tspolycet.nic.in website – Click on Online Cancellation of Allotted Seat -> verify the details of college and course -> Click on I Agree – Submit button. Your provisionally allotted seat stands cancelled.
- After payment of Fee if the candidate cancels the provisionally allotted seat through online on or before 27/05/2018, Full Fee Paid will be refunded.
- The provisional allotment of improvement round will be placed in the website on 30/05/2018.
- The candidate has to pay difference of fee, if any after improvement round.
- The candidate has to report at the allotted college from 31/05/2018 to 01/06/2018 and hand over the original certificates.
- If the candidate cancels the provisionally allotted seat through online on or before 01/06/2018 the candidate has to forfeit 50% of Fee Paid.
- The candidate will forfeit 100% of Fee paid, if he / she fails to report at the college by 02/06/2018 or cancels his / her admission after 02/06/2018.
- The provisional allotment now made in respect of CBSE candidates is subjected to the condition that the candidate should have passed the Examination on declaration of Results.
Commencement of class work is from 01/06/2018
How to Download TS POLYCET Allotment Order?
Candidates can download their allotment orders by visiting www.tspolycet.nic.in (Open in Internet Explorer Only). Then candidate need to login to their account by clicking Candidate Login option. You will be asked to enter Login ID, Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth. After entering required details you can get your college allotment letter & Fee receipt to be paid if any.
TS POLYCET 2018 2nd Phase counselling dates will be announced soon. Candidates who wish to change their college or course can participate in 2nd web counseling.Related Content:
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS POLYCET-2018, please keep visiting our TG Polytechnic website https://tspolycet.com. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....