TS POLYCET Counseling Procedure Steps Included: Detailed process of Telangana Polytechnic web counselling process is explained below in step by step. Candidates seeking admission into diploma courses and all the qualified candidates in entrance exam can check below ts polycet counseling procedure. This may useful for candidates to have a brief idea about counselling process.
Here is a step by step procedure of TS POLYCET Certificate Verification & Web counselling. Candidates are informed to read carefully and follow these steps. This will clear all your doubts regarding counselling process. We wish you all the best. After reading these if you have any doubts still, you can discuss in below comment box.
Step 1: Issue of TS POLYCET Counselling Notification
The Director of Technical Education (DTE) issues a notification every year, during first week of June, in all prominent news papers indicating the date wise ranks of the candidates who have to attend for Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule for Exercising options and DTE will also notify the list of Help-line Centres. Candidates who fail to report for registration and Certificates verification will not be considered for allotment of seats in any of the polytechnics.
Step 2: Pay Processing Fee before attending Certificate Verification
- Processing Fee: ₹ .600/- (OC/BC), ₹ 300/-(SC/ST)
- Processing fee can be paid by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking from 14.05.2018 only.
- Enter 10th Hall Ticket, ICR Form number and Date of Birth and click on pay fee online.
- The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
- Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
- Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
- In the event of transaction failure amount will be credited back into your account after two working days.
- Contact nearest Help Line Centre for any other clarifications.
Step 3: Certificate Verification: Candidates should produce the following certificates
- Hall ticket
- Rank Card
- SSC or Equivalent marks memo
- Study/Bonafide Certificate from III to X Class
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate of SC/ST/BC/Minorities (if applicable)
- Income Certificate issued by MRO issued after 01.01.2017 should also be submitted (in case the candidate desires to claim fee reimbursement).
- PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and Games Certificates (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate.
- Candidates will be issued a receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centres after Verification.
Step 4: Exercising Options
After Certificate Verification in Help-line Centres, a Blank Option Form (speciman), List of Polytechnics with the courses offered by them and course codes will be given to all the Candidates. Based on the Course Codes and polytechnic Codes, Candidates may list out polytechnic in order of preference, the courses which they intend to give options for. For the reference of the candidates , the last rank up to which candidates were admitted in different polytechnics/courses in the previous academic year would be made availble to candidates on the web site.
Note: Check step by step process of Exercising Web options in online is given here.
The candidate should first prepare a priority number with a list of courses in the blank option form before he/she attempts to enter the options on the web. Candidates can exercise any number of options. After the finalising the options, he is advised to take print out of the final option form for his/her record. Help-Line Centres shall demonstrate the detailed procedure of Exercising Options immediately after the certificate verification.
Step 5: Final Allotments of Seats
Based on the options excercised, seat allotment will be made as per merit rank and category (SC/ST/BC/PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and games quota etc ) of the candidate. The final Allotments will be placed on the Web on the scheduled date announced before hand and the Candidates will have to down load the allotment order from the web site.
Step 6: Payment of Fees & Reporting at Polytechnic
Candidates, with downloaded allotment order, have to remit the fee in one of the designated banks and obtain a receipt. After that candidate with allotment order and Fee receipts have to report at the respective Polytechnics where the Seat is allotted on or before the dates specified in the allotment order. If Candidate fails to report for admission at the allotted polytechnic by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands cancelled and candidate will have no claim for further allotment of seats.Related Content:
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS POLYCET-2020, please keep visiting our TG Polytechnic website https://tspolycet.com. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....